Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hawaiian Going Away Party

We had a going away party for a friend that was moving back to Japan. Here are some of the things I made for it. Sushi made out of candy. I used fruit roll ups, Twinkies, Swedish fish, mini powder donuts cut in half, and Swiss roll or din dongs.
 These Hawaiian hair clips made out of Hawaiian hibiscus flowers.


 These cupcakes are made with vanilla and chocolate fish crackers, gummy life saver, fruit roll ups and teddy Graham. I used crushed Graham crackers for the sand.

I saw this pineapple cream cheese dip and had to make it.
I saw these online and a friend made them.  Aren't they cute?

I also made a topiary out of umbrellas and used a thruster s heet that was Hawaiin as a backdrop for a photo booth. I brought leis for everyone to wear and got funny glasses, hats and Hawaiian skirts for the photo booth.(will add photos of these when I find them). Everyone were their Hawaiian attire and had a great time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment